WHAT IS RESPITE CARE?
Respite programs provide planned short-term and time-limited breaks for families and other caregivers. Respite also provides a positive experience for the person receiving care. The term "short break" is used in some countries to describe respite care.
Francois Bend provides temporary residence for up to 6 months for:
- Anyone not ready to return home after hospitalization or rehabilitation.
- Anyone being cared for by family member(s) who need a vacation.
- Anyone considering assisted living but wants to “try it” before making a commitment.
Why Francois Bend?
- 24/7 Evaluation, intake, and free transportation
- 24/7 Nursing staff
- In-house strength training programs
- In-house medication administration
- 3 Nutritious meals a day
- Transportation to appointments
- Personalized plan of care
- Daily activities
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Louisiana-owned and operated